Wisła, Szczyrk, Żywiec, Istebna, Bielsko-Biała
The Festival of Polish Highlanders’ Folklore – Amphitheatre in Żywiec
During the annual event held in Wisła, Szczyrk, Żywiec, Maków Podhalański and Oświęcim, as well asUjsoły, Jabłonków, Istebna and Bielsko-Biała – the Festival of Polish Highlanders’ Folklore is always conducted in Żywiec. This prestigious folklore competition will be unique this time, if only because of the record prize pool
At the 58thBeskid Culture Week the following events are organised:
- 52. The Folk Festival of Polish Highlanders, Żywiec (24 – 27 July and 1 August)
- 31. International Folklore Meetings in Żywiec (28 July – 31 July)
- 74. Gorolski Holiday in Jabłonkowo in Zaolzie (30th July – 1st August)
- 26. Istebna Festival, Istebna (24th – 25th July)
- Wawrzyńcowe Hudy in Ujsoły (31st July – 1st August)
See the framework agenda of the week: tkb.art.pl/program-ramowy-58-tkb
The regional products of Mundivie S.A. will accompany you during the event.
Feel free to join us!